17 FEB 2017
DepEd Memo No. 25, S. 2017
POSTPONEMENT OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE 2017 LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT FOR PRIMARY GRADE AND NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT TEST FOR GRADES 6 AND 10
- Assistant Secretaries
- Bureau and Service Directors
- Regional Directors
- Regional Secretary, ARMM
- Schools Division Superintendents
- Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
- All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd), through the Bureau of Education Assessment (BEA), will administer the following national examinations pursuant to DepEd Order (DO) No. 23, s. 2016 entitled School Calendar for School Year 2016-2017, and DO 55, s. 2016 entitled Policy Guidelines on the National Assessment of Student Learning for the K to 12 Basic Education Program:
- However, due to administrative and logistical limitations, test administration shall be postponed indefinitely. A similar Memorandum will be issued specifying the new dates of the test administration.
- For more information, all concerned may contact the Bureau of Education Assessment-Education Assessment Division, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Bldg., Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, at telephone no. (02) 631-2589 or send a message through email address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
References: DepEd Order: (Nos. 23 and 55, s. 2016)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
Click here to download a full copy.