DepEd Memo No. 19, S. 2017 | Guidelines And Criteria for the 2017 Brigada Eskwela Jingle Making Contest
08 FEB 2017
DepEd Memo No. 19, S. 2017
GUIDELINES AND CRITERIA FOR THE 2017 BRIGADA ESKWEL A JINGLE MAKING CONTEST
To: Regional Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd), through the External Partnerships Service (EPS), will conduct the Jingle Making Contest for the 2017 Brigada Eskwela with the theme Isang DepEd, Isang Pamayanan, Isang Bayanihan Para sa Handa at Ligtas na Paaralan from February to March 2017
- The Contest aims to encourage schools to showcase the talents of their learners in coming up with a campaign jingle to be used in the 2017 Brigada Eskwela marketing and advocacy activities in order to attract more volunteers and partners for the schools’ maintenance efforts before the opening of the school year.
- The Contest is open to all learners either individual or group coming from public elementary and secondary schools.
- The Mechanics for the Brigada Eskwela Jingle Contest is contained in the Enclosure.
- Participation to this activity is subject to the No-Disruption-of-Classes Policy 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase provided under DepEd Order No. 9, s. Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
- Expenses relative to the conduct of the Contest at the schools division and regional levels shall be charged to Adopt-A-School Program (ASP) Support Funds, while expenses at the national level shall be charged to OSEC Funds, subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- For more information, all concerned may contact Mr. Roily V. Soriano, Project Development Officer III, External Partnerships Service (EPS), Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone nos. (02) 638-8637 or (02) 638-8639 or email at email@example.com
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
DepEd Order (No. 9, s, 2005)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
Click here to download a full copy.