Grade 4 – Quarter 4 Learner’s Materials | DepEd Learning Materials
Students must be prepared to understand the concepts being taught. Learning materials should be accessible for learning in order to understand the concepts being taught. Only the information that each learner is prepared to learn will be extracted from the new input. In this post, you can find the compiled Grade 4 – Quarter 4 Learner’s Materials | DepEd Learning Materials.
The goal of learning resources is to introduce students to lessons in its natural setting. Through the guidelines, suggestions they offer for the activities, and the spoken and written texts they include, many teaching/learning resources can expose students to authentic input.
The linguistic components of the input should be brought to the learners’ attention. However, the learners should be made aware that these linguistic features are necessary to locate and generalize about the function of the linguistic features in the main learning materials. These linguistic features should not be the primary focus of the learning materials.
The creation of learning materials seems to have no long-term impact on the fluency and precision with which new structures are executed. Controlled grammar practice exercises are still prevalent in well-liked course materials and are seen as helpful by teachers and pupils alike.
There should be options for result feedback in the learning materials. Feedback that emphasizes the usefulness of the result rather than merely the correctness of the output might make the output lucrative as an input source. A learner will get favorable feedback on the efficacy of language usage for future language outcomes if they successfully accomplish a specific communicative goal. In light of this, the creators of educational materials must make sure that language creation activities go beyond simple language practice.
The creation of language education resources involves many processes, including design, execution, and assessment. Identifying an instructional goal, conducting an instructional analysis, identifying entry behaviors and characteristics, writing performance goals, developing criterion-referenced assessments, developing a teaching plan, developing and/or choosing instructional materials, designing and carrying out the formative assessment, revising the instruction, and carrying out the summative assessment are the elements of the systems approach model. The systems approach model shows a tight relationship between every one of these elements.
Grade 4 – Quarter 4 Learner’s Materials | DepEd Learning Materials
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 4 Learners Materials
- Modyul 1 – Ikaw, Ako, Tayo – Mamamayang Pilipino
- Modyul 2 – Karapatan Mo, Ipaglaban Mo
- Modyul 3 – Karapatang Tatamasahin – Kaakibat ay Tungkulin
- Modyul 4 – Kagalingang Pansibiko Kailangan Natin ito!
- Modyul 5 – Para sa Kagalingang Pansibiko, Makiisa Tayo!
- Modyul 6 – Kagalingang Pansibiko, Ating Pahalagahan!
- Modyul 7 – Pagpapahalaga sa Bayan Kailangan para sa Kaunlaran
- Modyul 8 – Kaunlaran ng Bayan, Kabahagi ang Mamamayan
ARTS 4 Learners Materials
EDUKASYON SA PAGPAPAKATAO 4 Learners Materials
- Ang Mahiwagang Kuweba
- Hadi Mabido Ha Mga Linggas
- Islamic Values Education IV
- Pagpapahalaga sa mga Likhang Material
ENGLISH 4 Learners Materials
- English 4 Unit IV Learner’s Material
- English4_Q4_Module 1 – Creating Stories
- English4_Q4_Module 2 – Telling Reactions
- English4_Q4_Module 3 – Fact and Opinion
- English4_Q4_Module 4 – Features of Journalistic Writing
- English4_Q4_Module 5 – Types of Journalistic Writing
- English4_Q4_Module 6 – Writing News Report
- English4_Q4_Module 7 – Writing Editorials
FILIPINO 4 Learners Materials
- FIL4_Q4_Module 1 – Pagbibigay ng Panuto
- FIL4_Q4_Module 2 – Paggamit ng mga Uri ng Pangungusap sa Iba’t Ibang Sitwasyon
- FIL4_Q4_Module 3 – Pag-unawa at Pagsusuri sa Patalastas
- FIL4_Q4_Module 4 – Pagsulat ng Balangkas mula sa Nakalap na Impormasyon
- FIL4_Q4_Module 5 – Nagagamit ang Magagalang na Pananalita sa Iba’t ibang Sitwasyon
- FIL4_Q4_Module 6 – Pormal at Di-Pormal na Pagpupulong
- FIL4_Q4_Module 7 – Pag-unawa sa Radio Broadcasting at Teleradyo
- FIL4_Q4_Module 8 – Debate- Mga Paglalapat
HEALTH 4 Learners Materials
- HEALTH 4_Q4_Module 1 – Mga Uri ng Kalamidad
- HEALTH 4_Q4_Module 2 – Piliin ang Tama, Umiwas sa Masama, Buhay ay Isalba
MATHEMATICS 4 Learners Materials
- MATH 4_Q4_Module 1 – Finding the Areas of Irregular Figures
- MATH 4_Q4_Module 2 – Finding the Area of Triangles, Parallelograms and Trapezoids
- MATH 4_Q4_Module 3 – Solving Routine and Non-routine Problems Involving Areas of Plane Figures
- MATH 4_Q4_Module 4 – Volume of Rectangular Prism
- MATH 4_Q4_Module 5 – Problems Involving the Volume of a Rectangular Prism
- MATH 4_Q4_Module 6 – Collecting and Organizing Data using Tables and Bar Graphs
- MATH 4_Q4_Module 7 – Interpreting and Solving Routine and Non-Routine Problems using Data Presented in Bar Graphs
- MATH 4_Q4_Module 8 – Probability
MUSIC 4 Learners Materials
- MUSIC4_Q4_Module 1 – Pag-awit at Pagkilos sa Tempong Largo at Presto
- MUSIC4_Q4_Module 2 – Ang Ostinato at Descant
- MUSIC4_Q4_Module 3 – Ang 2-Part Vocal o Instrumental Music
- MUSIC4_Q4_Module 4 – Ang Harmonic Interval
- MUSIC4_Q4_Module 5 – Ang Pagsulat ng Harmonic Intervals
SCIENCE 4 Learners Materials
- SCIENCE4_Q4_Module 1 – Types and Characteristics of Soil
- SCIENCE4_Q4_Module 2 – Uses of Water from the Different Sources
- SCIENCE4_Q4_Module 3 – The Importance of Water Cycle
- SCIENCE4_Q4_Module 4 – Weather
- SCIENCE4_Q4_Module 5 – Safety Precautions during Different Weather Conditions
- SCIENCE4_Q4_Module 6 – Light and Shadow
- SCIENCE4_Q4_Module 7 – Effects of the Sun’s Heat and Light
MORE FREE TO DOWNLOAD FILES HERE
Budget of Work | Bulletin Board Display | Curriculum Guide | Daily Lesson Log | DepEd Announcements | DepEd Memo | DepEd News | DepEd Official Statements | DepEd Order | DepEd Press Releases | Designs and Templates | Detailed Lesson Plan | Diagnostic Test | Download Files Here | Exams | Forms | Graduation | Instructional Materials | Latest News | Latest! | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | PowerPoint Presentations | Reviewers | RPMS | School Forms | Summative Test | Teachers Guide | Teachers Manuals | Teachers Tools | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Workbooks
These daily lesson log were made in compliance with the Department of Education format.
DepEd Resources credits these files to all the owners and authors as well as those who sent us this files for posting. We will always be thankful of you. You make DepEd Resources possible for our beloved teachers .
Please LIKE and SHARE so everyone would benefit from these files. Thank you!
LIKE US on Facebook! Click Here.
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”
― Jana Stanfield