Grade 5 – Quarter 4 Learner’s Materials | DepEd Learning Materials
Adapting instructional materials, particularly from the original text, is something to keep in mind since it is not always successful. A teacher must keep in mind that students must learn from the altered texts while transforming the actual texts into learning materials. However, we must still give the students the freedom to try their best to handle more difficulties resulting from the adapted texts. A teacher has to be aware that students will progressively have to fight on their own to read real texts without any alteration. In this post, you can find the compiled Grade 5 – Quarter 4 Learner’s Materials | DepEd Learning Materials.
A further attempt to address the weakness of the already accessible textbooks that do not align with the syllabus, curriculum, or learning goals is to add to the existing textbooks that are utilized in the classroom. Depending on the resources’ accessibility or the teacher’s inventiveness, the supplemental teaching/learning materials may change.
Instead of modifying or enhancing already-existing textbooks or genuine texts, developing one’s own materials is the teacher’s final resort for coming up with educational resources. In order to build one’s own materials, there should be key precepts, including topic-based planning, students’ needs, and teaching objectives or educational objectives.
There are many processes from determining the instructional aim to creating the learning materials: doing instructional analysis, figuring out entrance behaviors and characteristics, setting performance goals, creating criterion-referenced test questions, and constructing instructional strategy.
Creating and choosing teaching resources is the next stage. These procedures place a strong emphasis on the precision of all the system approach’s elements of instructional design, including the precision of the process of creating and choosing instructional materials.
According to the demands of the students, a teacher may also create learning resources. When a teacher is dealing with fresh students, this circumstance would arise. Finding out what level of competence the students wish to reach will help the teacher fulfill the demands of the class. The teacher creates the instructional materials to assist the students in achieving the skills they want after learning about the level of competence they hope to acquire.
Grade 5 – Quarter 4 Learner’s Materials | DepEd Learning Materials
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 5 Learners Materials
- AP5_Q4_Module 1 – Salik sa Pag-usbong ng Nasyonalismo
- AP5_Q4_Module 2 – Pananaw at Paniniwala ng mga Sultanato sa Pagpanatili ng Kalayaan
- AP5_Q4_Module 3 – Partisipasyon ng Iba’t Ibang Rehiyon at Sektor (Katutubo at Kababaihan) sa Pakikibaka ng Bayan
- AP5_Q4_Module 4 – Ang Kahalagahan ng Iba’t Ibang Rehiyon at Sektor sa Pagsulong ng Kamalayang Pambansa
ARTS 5 Learners Materials
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 1 – Mga Kagamitan sa Paggawa ng 3 Dimensyonal Craft
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 2 – Ang Gumagalaw na Sining
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 3 – 3D o Three-Dimension Art
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 4 – Sining Pangkabuhayan
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 5 – Paggawa ng Mobile Art
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 6 – Kabuhayan Mula sa Sining Paggawa ng Paper Beads
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 7 – Takang Papel
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 8 – Paggawa ng Paper Beads
EDUKASYON SA PAGPAPAKATAO 5 Learners Materials
- ESP5_Q4_Module 1 – Pagmamahal sa Kapwa
- ESP5_Q4_Module 2 – Pakikiisa sa Pagdarasal para sa Kabutihan ng Lahat
- ESP5_Q4_Module 3 – Pagkalinga at Pagtulong sa Kapwa
- ESP5_Q4_Module 4 – Pagpapasalamat sa Diyos
ENGLISH 5 Learners Materials
- English5_Q4_Module 1 – Analyzing Visual and Multimedia Elements
- English5_Q4_Module 2 Lesson 1 – Writing Paragraphs Showing Cause and Effect
- English5_Q4_Module 2 Lesson 2 – Writing Paragraphs Showing Comparison and Contrast
- English5_Q4_Module 2 Lesson 3 – Writing Paragraphs Showing Problem- Solution Relationships
- English5_Q4_Module 3 – Writing a Three-paragraph Feature Article
FILIPINO 5 Learners Materials
- FIL5_Q4_Module 1 – Solusyon sa Naobserbahang Suliranin at Paggawa ng Dayagram ng Ugnayang Sanhi at Bunga
- FIL5_Q4_Module 2 – Gamit ng Iba’t Ibang Uri ng Pangungusap
- FIL5_Q4_Module 3 – Pagtukoy sa Paniniwala ng May-Akda ng Teksto sa Isang Isyu
- FIL5_Q4_Module 4 – Paghahambing ng Iba’t ibang Dokumentaryo at Pagbibigay ng Lagom
- FIL5_Q4_Module 5 – Nakasusulat ng Iskrip para sa Radio Broadcasting at Teleradyo
- FIL5_Q4_Module 6 – Pagtatanong Tungkol sa Impormasyong Inilahad sa Dayagram, Tsart, at Mapa Mula sa Aklat na Pinili Batay sa Interes
HEALTH 5 Learners Materials
- HEALTH5_Q4_Module 1 – Pangunang Lunas
- HEALTH5_Q4_Module 2 – Panuntunan sa Pagbibigay ng Pangunang Lunas
MATHEMATICS 5 Learners Materials
- MATH5_Q4_Module 1 – Finding the Area of a Circle
- MATH5_Q4_Module 2 – Solving Routine and Non-Routine Word Problems Involving Area of a Circle
- MATH5_Q4_Module 3 – Visualizing the Volume of a Cube and a Rectangular Prism
- MATH5_Q4_Module 4 – Naming the Appropriate Unit of Measure Used For Measuring the Volume of a Cube and a Rectangle Prism
- MATH5_Q4_Module 5 – Converting Units of Measurement in Volume
- MATH5_Q4_Module 6 – Finding the Volume of a Given Cube and a Rectangular Prism and Using cm3 and m3
- MATH5_Q4_Module 7 – Estimating and Using Appropriate Units of Measure for Volume
- MATH5_Q4_Module 8 – Solving Routine and Non-routine Problems Involving Volume of a Cube and a Rectangular Prism
- MATH5_Q4_Module 9 – Reading and Measuring Temperature Using Thermometer in Degree Celsius
- MATH5_Q4_Module 10 – Solves routine and non-routine problems involving temperature in real life situations
- MATH5_Q4_Module 11 – Organizing Data in Tabular Form and Presenting them in a Line Graph Title
- MATH5_Q4_Module 12 – Interpreting Data Presented in Different Kinds of Line Graphs
- MATH5_Q4_Module 13 – Solving Routine and Non-Routine Problems Using Data Presented in a Line Graph
- MATH5_Q4_Module 14 – Drawing Inferences Based on the Data Presented in a Line Graph
- MATH5_Q4_Module 15 – Describing Experimental Probability
- MATH5_Q4_Module 16 – Performing Experimental Probability and Records Results by Listing
- MATH5_Q4_Module 17 – Analyzing Data Obtained from Chance Using Experiments
- MATH5_Q4_Module 18 – Solving Routine and Non-Routine Problems on Experimental Probability
MUSIC 5 Learners Materials
- MUSIC5_Q4_Module 1 – Antas ng Daynamiks
- MUSIC5_Q4_Module 2 – Ang Mga Tempo
- MUSIC5_Q4_Module 3 – Ang Tekstura ng Musika
- MUSIC5_Q4_Module 4 – Round Song at Partner Song
- MUSIC5_Q4_Module 5 – Paggamit ng Triyada Mayor
PHYSICAL EDUCATION 5 Learners Materials
SCIENCE 5 Learners Materials
- Science5_Q4_Module 1 – How Rocks Turn into Soil
- Science5_Q4_Module 2 – The Process That Shape Earth’s Surface
- Science5_Q4_Module 3 – Weather Disturbances
- Science5_Q4_Module 4 – Phases of the Moon-Its Characteristics
- Science5_Q4_Module 5 – The Stars and Constellations
MORE FREE TO DOWNLOAD FILES HERE
Budget of Work | Bulletin Board Display | Curriculum Guide | Daily Lesson Log | DepEd Announcements | DepEd Memo | DepEd News | DepEd Official Statements | DepEd Order | DepEd Press Releases | Designs and Templates | Detailed Lesson Plan | Diagnostic Test | Download Files Here | Exams | Forms | Graduation | Instructional Materials | Latest News | Latest! | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | PowerPoint Presentations | Reviewers | RPMS | School Forms | Summative Test | Teachers Guide | Teachers Manuals | Teachers Tools | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Workbooks
These daily lesson log were made in compliance with the Department of Education format.
DepEd Resources credits these files to all the owners and authors as well as those who sent us this files for posting. We will always be thankful of you. You make DepEd Resources possible for our beloved teachers .
Please LIKE and SHARE so everyone would benefit from these files. Thank you!
LIKE US on Facebook! Click Here.
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”
― Jana Stanfield