Week 4 – 4th Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL Update | February 4 – 8, 2019
Happy New Year! New and Updated Week 4 – 4th Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL Update | February 4 – 8, 2019. All DLL are accessible thru Google Drive, the best and fastest way in sharing files.
All throughout the school year, we will be posting weekly updates on daily lesson logs to help our Teachers. Everyone is encouraged to share these files so that everyone could benefit from them. We’ll do our best to format and edit the files before we upload them and ensure the compliance with the K-12 Education program.
These daily lesson log were made in compliance with the Department of Education format.
DepEd Resources credits these files to all the owners and authors as well as those who sent us this files for posting. We will always be thankful of you. You make DepEd Resources possible for our beloved teachers .
Please do LIKE our FB Page to get updates on our file uploads instantly. Thank you.
(Enclosure to DepEd Order No. 3, s. 2016)
HIRING GUIDELINES FOR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (SHS) TEACHING POSITIONS
The Department of Education (DepEd) recognizes that the success of any education system greatly relies on the competence of its teachers. Hence, one of the primary issues the Department aims to address through its comprehensive implementation of the K to 12 Basic Education Program is the need for highly competent teachers in senior high schools. The program plans to achieve this objective through setting professional standards that will better ensure that the teachers hired are able to significantly contribute to the development of lifelong learners. Faithful to the merit and fitness principle of the Civil Service Doctrine of the Constitution and DepEd’s continuing thrust to enhance the quality of basic education, these hiring guidelines are hereby promulgated for teaching positions in the senior high school consistent with the pertinent provisions of existing laws, rules and regulations.
These guidelines, which shall apply to the filling-up of newly-created and/or natural vacancies for teaching positions in public senior high schools, shall cover the following areas/aspects:
- a. Announcement of vacancies and receiving of applications;
- b. Verification and validation of submitted documents ;
- c. Evaluation criteria and selection process of qualified applicants;
- d. Appointment of qualified applicants; and
- e. Monitoring of Schools Division Offices (SDOs) compliance by Regional Offices (ROs)
For applicants who are already teaching with the DepEd either in elementary or junior high schools (JHS), DepEd Order No. 66, s. 2007 on the “Revised Guidelines on the Appointment and Promotion of Other Teaching, Related Teaching and NonTeaching Positions” shall apply, except for “Part III. Computation of Points” of said DepEd Order. “Part VII. Evaluation Criteria and Computation of Points” of this Order shall apply instead.
III. Definition of Terms
- Bona fide resident refers to an applicant who has been residing for at least six (6) months at the barangay, municipality, city or province in which the school being applied to for a teaching position is located, as evidenced by the Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2005) and a Voter’s Identification Card or any proof of residency deemed acceptable by the School Screening Committee.
- Displaced HEI applicant refers to applicant who has a minimum teaching experience of at least one (1) complete academic year in an HEI as of academic year (AY) 2014-2015 and has been displaced as a result of the implementation of RA 10533 otherwise known as the “Enhanced Basic Education Act of 2013.” (Enclosure to DepEd Order No. 3, s. 2016)
- Higher Education Institution (HEI) refers to an educational institution, private or public, undertaking operations of higher education program/s with an organized group/s of students pursuing defined studies in higher education, receiving instructions from teachers, usually located in a building or group/s of buildings in a particular site specifically intended for educational purposes.
- Permanent refers to the employment status issued to a person who meets all the minimum qualification requirements of the position to which he/she is being appointed, including the appropriate eligibility prescribed, in accordance with the provisions of law, rules and standards promulgated in pursuance thereof. This includes all level of positions (As amended by CSC MC No. 15, s. 1999).
- Provisional refers to the employment status issued to a teacher who meets all the requirements of the position except eligibility (professional teaching license).
- Published Work refers to a copyrighted work, as enshrined in RA 8293 otherwise known as the “Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines” made available to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending on an unrestricted basis. This includes works that are literary, scholarly, scientific and/or artistic in nature published in a book, journal, anthology, textbook, newsletter, newspaper, magazine, or any other recognized publication medium.
- Qualification Standards (QS) refers to the minimum and basic requirements for positions in the government. These shall serve as the basic guide in the selection of personnel and in the evaluation of appointments to all positions in the government.
- Qualified applicant refers to a person who meets the evaluation and selection criteria in accordance with DepEd policy, rules and regulations set forth in these guidelines.
- Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) refers to the official list of applicants who obtained an overall score of seventy (70) points and above based on the criteria and as a result of the evaluation and selection process set herein.
- Senior High School refers to an educational institution, public or private, undertaking educational operations offering Grades 11 and 12 with specialized upper secondary education based on the defined tracks and strands under the K to 12 program of the Enhanced Basic Education with students pursuing defined studies and receiving instruction from teachers, usually located in a building or group/s of building in a particular physical or cyber site.
- Senior High School Teacher refers to a person who meets the minimum requirements whether on full-time or part-time basis including industrial arts and vocational teachers and all other persons performing supervisory, managerial and/or administrative functions in all schools and educational offices at the district, division, regional and central levels and qualified to practice teaching under RA 7836 and/or those performing functions in support of education such as standard setting, policy and programs formulation, research and sector monitoring and evaluation. A DepEd teacher having both JHS and SHS teaching loads will only be considered an SHS teacher (with an SHS item) if he/she has satisfied all requirements, successfully undergone the application process for a SHS teaching position, and has a predominantly SHS teaching load, that is, more than fifty
percent (50%) of his/her teaching load are those of SHS.
- Part-time Senior High School Teacher refers to a practitioner in a field related to an SHS track/strand who teaches in SHS. Part-time SHS teachers may teach in one or more schools within the division, provided that the total teaching load will not exceed one-half of the regular teaching load. Prior to application, practitioner-SHS applicants currently employed by the national government or local government unit shall seek approval from the head of his/her unit to teach in SHS with supporting evidence thereto.
- SHS Subject Groups are related SHS subjects grouped according to needed teacher specialization/preparation, such that all the subjects in any track/strand offered by the school can be taught by qualified teachers. The SHS subject groups shall be the basis for preparing the SHS Registry of Qualified Applicants. SHS teacher applicants should also indicate the SHS subject group they intend to teach in their application letter. Ideally, SHS teachers should be able to teach most, if not all, of the subjects in the same group. SHS teachers may also teach subjects from different groups provided that he/she qualified to do so. For the purposes of these guidelines, the SHS Subject Groups are as follows:
- Group I. HUMSS and the following subject groupings:
- I-A: Oral Communication, Reading and Writing, English for Academic and Professional Purposes, Practical Research
- I-B: Komunikasyon at Pananaliksik sa Wika at Kulturang Pilipino,Pagbasa at Pagsusuri ng Iba’t ibang Teksto sa Pananaliksik,Pagsulat sa Filipino sa Piling Larangan
- I-C: 21st Century Literature from the Philippines and the World; Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Region; Understanding Culture, Society and Politics; Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person and related specialized HUMSS subjects
- I-D: Media and Information Literacy; Empowerment Technologies
(for the Strands)
- Group II. ABM and Entrepreneurship, Research and Work Immersion
- Group III. STEM and the following subject groupings:
- III-A: General Mathematics, Statistics and Probability and related specialized STEM subjects
- III-B: Earth Science, Earth and Life Science, Physical Science and related specialized STEM subjects
- Group IV. TVL and the following specializations:
- IV-A: Specialized TVL/Agri-Fisheries
- IV-B: Specialized TVL/Industrial Arts
- IV-C: Specialized TVL/ICT
- IV-D: Specialized TVL/Home Economics
- Group V. Sports and the following subjects:
- Physical Education and Health, Personal Development andrelated specialized Sports Subjects
- Group VI. Arts and Design
Source: Department of Education
To Download Week 4 – 4th Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL Update | February 4 – 8, 2019, just navigate through the following links.
Week 4 – 4th Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL Update
February 4 – 8, 2019
New! Kinder Daily Lesson Log
New! Grade 1 Daily Lesson Log
New! Grade 2 Daily Lesson Log
New! Grade 3 Daily Lesson Log
New! Grade 4 Daily Lesson Log
New! Grade 5 Daily Lesson Log
New! Grade 6 Daily Lesson Log
Grades 7 to 12 still processing.
Please visit our website from time to time for new and unannounced additional uploads. Thank you.
You may also request for specific files in our Facebook Page.
Click Here. Don’t forget to LIKE our Page!
Please LIKE and SHARE so everyone would benefit from these files. Thank you!
LIKE US on Facebook! Click Here.
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”